- 1 Registrant Type
- 2 Activity Selector
- 3 Profile
- 4 Review
- 5 Confirmation
2017 National Senior Games Volunteer Registration
We appreciate your interest in volunteering for the 2017 National Senior Games presented by Humana. With 10,000+ athletes from all over the country, nearly 3,000 volunteers will be needed to make this event a huge success for Birmingham.
WHEN: June 2-15, 2017
WHAT: Birmingham is looking for energetic, dedicated individuals to volunteer for the 2017 National Senior Games. Birmingham will host approximately 10,000 athletes, ages 50+, to compete in 19 different competition sports:
|Bowling||Pickleball||Softball||Track & Field|
REQUIREMENTS: Volunteer shifts typically last 4-5 hours.
***We require anyone age 15 or younger to be accompanied by an adult.
Volunteer Training Video: https://vimeo.com/217749201
Volunteer Handbook: http://anyflip.com/lhgr/cuvs/
First time visitor? Click "VOLUNTEER NOW"
Returning? checking on your registration, or updating it? Click "LOGIN"
BENEFITS OF VOLUNTEERING:
- Build your resume and gain valuable event management skills
- Give back to your community and these hard-working inspiring athletes
- Share pride for your community with others
- Networking opportunities
- Meet new people
- Volunteer with your friends and HAVE FUN!
VOLUNTEERS WILL RECEIVE:
- 2017 National Senior Games volunteer t-shirt and handbook
- Volunteer hospitality will be available throughout shifts
- **If you have dietary allergies or restrictions please plan accordingly
- Incentives from local restaurants and entertainment
- Birmingham-Jefferson Convention Complex
- Birmingham Crossplex
- Birmingham-Southern College
- Brunswick Zone Riverview Lanes
- Highland Park Golf Course
- Hoover Metropolitan Stadium Complex
- Linn Park
- Liberty Park Sports Complex
- Oak Mountain State Park
- Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail at Oxmoor Valley
- Shelby County High School (Columbiana)
- Samford University
- UAB Campus Recreation Center
- Uptown District
Visit our website National Senior Games Association for more information about competition and volunteering.
For additional questions regarding the 2017 National Senior Games, please contact Abby Lutzenkirchen, Volunteer Coordinator by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Already have an account?Login